Posted: April 2, 2018 | Tags: journalism
- A March 26 article from the Texas Tribune tracked suspensions in the state’s school system, some for students as young as 4 years old. The investigation found the suspensions were disproportionately affecting students who are racial minorities.
- A March 26 article from the CIR found multiple states are putting voter information at risk by using an ineffective system to uncover voter fraud.
- A March 29 article examined whether the payment to Stormy Daniels counts as an illegal contribution to President Trump’s campaign.
- A March 26 article focused on slow-moving EPA legislation designed to ban a dangerous paint-stripper from public use.
- A March 6 article charted how many women hold elected office across all 50 states.
- A March 20 article detailed the increasing number of suicides in Massachusetts prisons.
- A Jan. 11 article described corruption in public highway projects.